Thursday 28 July 2016

Welcome!

Hey there!

My name is Debbie and welcome to the first post on my blog Another Pair of Hands (so named because that is what I frequently wish for).

I'm both nervous and excited to finally get my blog up and running as I've been considering it for ages but never actually got around to it for one reason or another.


My blog will be an outlet for everything that that interests me (which could be almost anything depending on my mood) and hopefully there will be some people who will actually read my posts and if I'm lucky, they may even find them interesting.

So there it is, my first post. I hope it's piqued your interest enough to pop back again later.


See you soon

Debbie x


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your blog, I can't wait to read more.. I sometimes wish I could come back as an octopus I need several more pairs of hands lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I have often wondered how far off cloning we are as I feel I would need the extra brain power too lol x

      Delete