Monday 1 August 2016

Who I Am and Why I'm Here

After I got my 'scary' first post out of the way I began to think what next when I came across another blogger, Lola Peroni (you can find her here) who had started with the #bloggingfundamentals course. It seemed like the kind of thing that would help this newbie find her feet so I signed up.

The first task is to tell everyone who you are and why you're here, so here goes.

I'm Debbie, I'm 39 and I'm mum to three wonderful children, Olivia who is nearly 19, Corey is 4 and Anya is 2.  I live in Leeds with my husband of nearly 11 years and am currently a stay at home mum who is constantly looking for new challenges.

When I can find time I love reading and have a always have a big pile of books to read as well as a huge library of books on my Kindle. I tend to prefer thrillers/crime fiction but I am currently trying to broaden my horizons by reading other genres, so am open suggestions of books you enjoyed.

I'm also massive stationery addict and have been for as long as I can remember. As a child I used to collect rubbers/erasers and had a huge box full of them, but heaven forbid anyone ever wanted to use one! I'm also a sucker for a good notebook/journal and even now have several just waiting for the right reason to be used.

My current addiction is bullet journalling, which I have been doing now for just over a year and will be talking more about in a later post. This had led me to several planning and journalling communities and I can honestly say I think I have finally found my tribe.

When I'm not running around after my family or reading I love just chilling with my OH and catching up on the day or the backlog of TV shows we have on Sky+. I'm more of crime and thriller junkie than anything else but having been with my OH for what seems like a lifetime I'm also becoming quickly versed in anything Batman/DC related and to be fair I'm kind of enjoying it.

So that's me! I hope to share my passion for all this and more and hope you like reading as much as I enjoy writing it.

Debbie x

No comments:

Post a Comment